The quality of the hydraulic oil has a great influence on the performance of the hydraulic system. The root cause of many failures is from it to prevent oil pollution. Install a hydraulic oil filter in an appropriate place to trap contaminants in the oil and keep the oil clean. To ensure the normal operation of the oil system.
Hydraulic oil filter can be divided into surface type, depth type and magnetic filter according to the filter material. Their filtration of solid pollutants is accomplished by direct interception and adsorption.
The main function of the hydraulic oil filter is to filter hydraulic oil, and various impurities inevitably appear in the hydraulic system.
The main sources of impurities are:
1. Mechanical impurities still remaining in the hydraulic system after cleaning, such as rust, casting sand, welding slag, iron filings, paint, paint skin, etc., impurities entering the hydraulic system from the outside, such as through the oil filler and dust ring Dust
2. Impurities generated during the working process, such as the debris formed by the hydraulic pressure of the seals, the metal powder produced by the relative wear and tear, and the colloid, asphaltene, and carbon residue produced by the oxidative deterioration of the oil.
After the above impurities are mixed into the hydraulic oil, with the circulation of the hydraulic oil, it will have a destructive effect everywhere, seriously affecting the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
First, it can make the very small gaps between the relatively moving parts in the hydraulic components and the throttle holes and gaps stuck or blocked;
Second, it will damage the oil film between the relatively moving parts, scratch the gap surface, increase internal leakage, reduce efficiency, increase heat generation, intensify the chemical action of the oil, and deteriorate the oil.
According to statistics, more than 75% of the failures in hydraulic systems are caused by impurities mixed in the hydraulic oil. Therefore, it is important for the hydraulic system to maintain the cleanliness of the oil and prevent the pollution of the oil.
How to choose hydraulic oil filter?
(1) When selecting hydraulic oil filters, according to the characteristics of the above filters, combined with the requirements of various typical hydraulic components and systems for pollution degree or filtration accuracy, the working pressure, oil temperature and oil of the system Select the filter model based on liquid viscosity.
(2) The hydraulic oil filter must have sufficient flow capacity. The flow capacity refers to the maximum flow rate allowed to pass through the filter under a certain pressure drop. It should be selected according to the filter sample according to the installation position of the filter in the system.
(3) The hydraulic oil filter must have a certain mechanical strength and not be damaged by hydraulic pressure.
(4) For hydraulic systems that cannot be stopped, a filter with a switched structure must be selected. The filter element can be replaced without stopping the machine.
Mambo filters have the following characteristics: 1. High filtration accuracy. 2. High filtration efficiency. 3. Large dust holding capacity. 4. Good sealing. 5. Good stiffness, not easy to deform. 6. High cost performance.
Post time: Jun-16-2020